Friday 4 March 2011

Waiting On That Ring To Prove You're Not Alone.

I wish the father of my children would ring.



It's been 2 days since I talked to him last, and he hasn't rung since, to find out when the next scan is or whether he can re-invite himself to town with me on Saturday to choose the blankets, so they're from both of us. Because I will be so relieved when- or if- he rings because I can say he has, and he can say he has. I will maybe just snap on Wednesday if he hasn't rung by then, as he would also find out the date for my caesarean. Maybe I will just tell his mum and it'll get to him (I hope) as she plans to be over for the birth.

I wish he would understand how much I want this phone call, I want him to know everything, I want him to feel the babies kick as they go mad all the time at the moment and they haven't felt their daddy's hand for ages :(. All I do is hug my tummy and tell them I'm sorry for what their Daddy is doing...

The stupid thing is I worry about the day when he sees them and he'll regret not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment