Thursday 2 August 2012

Oh Harry. My wonderful Happy

This boy is a life saver. Him and his brother are two of a kind. It tugs at my heart when he wants me, when he needs his mummy. It's an absolute honour to be Harry and Christopher's mummy. He is the one and only reason I get up in the morning, 1- because he's shouting "mama" at me and 2- I need to feed him. That's my job as a mum to fulfil his requirements, and what a joy. What on Earth would I be doing otherwise? My life was so empty before. Who said becoming a mum at 17 was a bad thing? When all you can see in your future is a baby. Well I got one more than I bargained for, but they were so worth every choice I made. I love you both unconditionally. Now, tomorrow and forever. Until we meet, again, Christopher, my tiny angel- we will look after your big brother together and I know you're somewhere I can't bring you back; but you made my life. Made one hell of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment